Strategic Ready App partner to FinancialForce
Asperato is one of FinancialForce’s 5 Strategic Ready App Partners. The FinancialForce and Asperato product teams are deeply aligned. This means you get a configurable out of the box FinancialForce built and tested integration to the leading, payment integration specialist on the Salesforce platform, Asperato.
Asperato has over 14 years’ experience in this industry, has over 300 businesses collecting payments on the Salesforce platform and has successfully processed over $280M ($.28BN) on behalf of its customers.
Complete control of payment collections
Automate customer payments across multiple channels with FinancialForce and Asperato.
Empower customers to pay the way they want
Let your customers pay however works best for them with FinancialForce and Asperato. With the two solutions working together, you can automate every payment request and every payment outcome. Automatically reconcile multiple bank accounts and easily create cash entries that match to invoices. It’s the easiest, most powerful way to collect payments on the Salesforce Platform.
Global collections & cash matching
Improve customer experience by replacing disconnected payment solutions with fully automated collections and cash matching — all within a fully branded payment journey.
The only multi-gateway, PCI-DSS level-1 compliant solution on the Salesforce AppExchange:
- Get pre-built and customizable payment capture screens for all currencies and payment routes
- Accept payments via any gateway, in any currency
- Collect by credit and debit cards, ACH/eCheck, PayPal and numerous global Direct Debit schemes
- Protect against fraud with the fully tokenized payment solution
- Support multi-bank account and franchise business models
FinancialForce Accounting & Finance
The leading cloud accounting solution natively built on Salesforce:
- Manage multiple revenue streams and support global currencies with ease
- Streamline, simplify, and automate your financial operations
- Automate the billing, collections, and revenue recognition from opportunity to renewal
- Get real-time business intelligence along with day-to-day operational reporting and trackable KPIs
- Offer a self-service customer community for account management, billing, payments, and communication
Complete control of payment collections:
- Capture and save payment methods from your customers
- Enable automatic settlement of invoices
- Generate payment records from any billing document
- Allow customers to partially or fully pay invoices
- Capture payment details over the phone, on the web, or through FinancialForce Community
- Create cash entries as a result of a part, full, or overpayment
- Automatically create subsequent records related to partial payments
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts at company or invoice level, or based on currency or payment method
If you are new to FiancialForce or don’t have a community login contact us for documentation and a conversation.
If you are already a FinancialForce customer, integration documentation is available via their community.